Electric Coffee Grinder - Severin KM3873 with stainless steel conical grinding gear
The KM 3873 coffee grinder from Severin is an electric coffee grinder in a contemporary white and silver design. The 10-level stainless steel grinding gear guarantees a flavour-preserving grinding process for perfect coffee and Espresso enjoyment.
The electronic timer makes it easy to set the number of cups. The grinder’s 150 Watt motor ensures gentle and even grinding of each bean.
The convenient removable collection container can receive up to 100 g of ground coffee. Non-skid rubber feet ensure the grinder’s firm and stable position.
The wind-up power cord storage makes the KM 3873 coffee grinder a convenient, easy to store appliance without the usual jumble of cables.
Technical specifications: Electric Coffee Grinder KM 3873
- approx. 150 W
- grind settings adjustable at 10 levels
- for filter coffee and ground Espresso
- number of cups set by electronic timer
- start button
- stainless steel conical grinding gear for aroma-preserving grinding
- removable collection container for up to 100 g of ground coffee
- storage container for approx. 150 g of coffee beans
- non-skid rubber feet
- power cord storage
- colour: white/silver
Coffee grinder dimensions (w x h x d)
- 140mm x 274mm x 195mm