Electric Coffee Grinder - Severin KM3873 with stainless steel conical grinding gear
The KM 3873 coffee grinder from Severin is an electric coffee grinder in a contemporary white and silver design. The 10-level stainless steel grinding gear guarantees a flavour-preserving grinding process for perfect coffee and Espresso enjoyment.
The electronic timer makes it easy to set the number of cups. The grinderâ€™s 150 Watt motor ensures gentle and even grinding of each bean.
The convenient removable collection container can receive up to 100 g of ground coffee. Non-skid rubber feet ensure the grinderâ€™s firm and stable position.
The wind-up power cord storage makes the KM 3873 coffee grinder a convenient, easy to store appliance without the usual jumble of cables.
Technical specifications: Electric Coffee Grinder KM 3873
- approx. 150 W
- grind settings adjustable at 10 levels
- for filter coffee and ground Espresso
- number of cups set by electronic timer
- start button
- stainless steel conical grinding gear for aroma-preserving grinding
- removable collection container for up to 100 g of ground coffee
- storage container for approx. 150 g of coffee beans
- non-skid rubber feet
- power cord storage
- colour: white/silver
Coffee grinder dimensions (w x h x d)
- 140mm x 274mm x 195mm